Diamond Sanding: White
DO NOT COLD STRETCH – Due to the finish of this vinyl, it has to be heated when stretching or it may rip.
This is unique to this particular style of vinyl, not a manufacturer’s defect!
Finish/Texture: Matte / Textured – shines in the sun like thousands of tiny diamonds
Usage: Exterior & interior applications, cars, vehicles, boats, architectural.
Skill level needed for installation: High
Application Method: Dry only!
Adhesive: Air-release, repositionable, heat & time activated
Thickness: 3.4 mil / 0.0863 mm
Durability: 5-7 years
More Product Info... 👇
- Textured matte finish.
- Sanding paper like texture that shines in the sun like thousands of tiny diamonds.
- Vinyl wrap film with air release (bubble-free) technology.
- The superb quality of the glue offers complete repositionability.
- Vvivid XPO films are rated to last up to 5 years externally and up to 10 years for interior applications.
- Exterior application longevity depends on sun (UV) exposure and strength. The closer it is to the equator the quicker the vinyl will fade.
- Colors with lots of red pigment, yellow and light green will also fade quicker than other colors.
- The XPO adhesive centerpoint technology was developed to give the film easy repositionability and bubble free installation.
- Ideal for vehicle applications, provides a lightweight, economical alternative to paint. Also great for architectural applications indoor & out.
- Marine safe vinyl wrap film; can be used on interior and exterior parts of boats and other water crafts.
- Suitable for architectural applications like kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, doors, walls, desks and other furniture.
- Shipped in strong, reinforced carbon box or tube (depending on roll size) to limit damage.