Platinum Gloss: Hot Orange X-G075 - 5ft x 60ft sent as 2 rolls: 50+10
ROLL SIZE AVAILABLE: 5ft X 60ft
*if you need more, email or call for extra cut size & cost
Superb Finish – least orange peel!
Finish/Texture: High Gloss
Usage: Exterior & interior applications, cars, vehicles, boats, architectural.
Conformability: Very High
Skill level needed for installation: Low
Application Method: Dry only!
Application Temp: Recommended ambient temp. 70°F/21°C to 80°F/26°C. Full range 60°F/15°C to 90°F/32°C
Adhesive: Air-release, repositionable.
Backing paper: None-stick PET – reduces orange peel.
Thickness: 4 mils / 0.101 mm
Durability: 5-7 years
Taxes/Duty: We don’t charge you taxes but once it arrives you may have to pay duties/taxes on this product.
More Product Info... 👇
- CYS Platinum Series — the platinum solution to wrapping film. Combines exceptional quality & price with splendid color and minimal orange peel for a timeless appeal. The culmination of a decade-long experience.
- Especially formulated and made for car wraps, boat wraps and other vehicle wraps.
- Professional level conformability and reliability. Enhanced adhesive makes installation and removal a breeze!
- Features an exceptionally high clarity and reflectivity.
- Non-stick plastic (PET) backing which dramatically reduces orange peel.
- Safe install: vinyl will not stick to the back of the backing paper!
- The superb quality of the glue offers complete repositionability.
- Bubble free (air-egress) glue with air-channels for a perfect installation.
- Exterior application longevity depends on sun (UV) exposure and strength. The closer it is to the equator the quicker the vinyl will fade.
- Colors with lots of red pigment, yellow and light green will also fade quicker than other colors.
- Ideal for vehicle applications, provides a lightweight, economical alternative to paint. Also great for architectural applications indoor & out.
- Marine safe vinyl wrap film; can be used on interior and exterior parts of boats and other water crafts.
- Suitable for architectural applications like kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, doors, walls, desks and other furniture.
- Every roll is shipped in a strong cardboard box and rolled around a rigid cardboard core to limit damage.