Premium Gloss: Grey Slate
Vvivid+ Premium Line Wrap
Finish/Texture: Gloss / Smooth, car paint like glossiness
Usage: Exterior & interior applications, cars, vehicles, boats, architectural.
Conformability: Very High
Skill level needed for installation: Low
Application Method: Dry only!
Adhesive: Air-release, repositionable, heat & time activated
Backing paper: Silicone coated, reduces orange peel, none-stick back.
Thickness: 3.4 mil / 0.086 mm
Durability: 5-7 years
More Product Info... 👇
- Vvivid+ Premium Gloss vinyl wrap film.
- Especially formulated and made for car wraps, boat wraps and other vehicle wraps.
- New material formula adds extra conformability and reliability. Enhanced adhesive makes installation and removal a breeze!
- Vinyl wrap film with air release (bubble-free) technology.
- Improved adhesive over XPO line.
- Non-stick Silicone coated backing paper which reduces orange peel by 70% compared to XPO backing paper.
- Safe install: vinyl will not stick to the back of the backing paper!
- Features an exceptionally high clarity and reflectivity compared to XPO finishes.
- The superb quality of the glue offers complete repositionability.
- Vvivid+ Premium films are rated to last up to 7 years externally and up to 10 years for interior applications.
- Exterior application longevity depends on sun (UV) exposure and strength. The closer it is to the equator the quicker the vinyl will fade.
- Colors with lots of red pigment, yellow and light green will also fade quicker than other colors.
- Ideal for vehicle applications, provides a lightweight, economical alternative to paint. Also great for architectural applications indoor & out.
- Marine safe vinyl wrap film; can be used on interior and exterior parts of boats and other water crafts.
- Suitable for architectural applications like kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, doors, walls, desks and other furniture.
- Shipped in strong, reinforced carbon box or tube (depending on roll size) to limit damage.